The 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Clan Maclean in the U.S. will be held Saturday, July 14 at 1PM in the Maclean tent at the Grandfather Mountain Highland Games.
All members in good standing are encouraged to attend and participate in the business of the Association conducted at the AGM. The location of the AGM is rotated annually so that members in all Regions have the opportunity to attend.
- Call to order
- Question of quorum, recognition of voting members
- Reading of 2017 AGM minutes
- Officers Reports
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s report, financial standing
- Vice President’s report, membership standing
- President’s Report
- Committee Reports
- Newsletter, Editor
- Lead Convener
- Duart Appeal
- 501 C3 Tax Exemption
- Regional Directors
- Election of Officers at 2018 AGM, for 3 years term, commencing January 1, 2019 until December 31, 2021: President. Election presided by the Treasurer.
- Election of Officers: at 2019 AGM, Vice President; at 2020 AGM, Secretary and Treasurer